1. Bring the Following to Your Appointment
- A valid picture ID, drivers license, etc. This will be copied at the time of your appointment.
- Your current health insurance card is required. This will be photo copied at the time of your appointment.
- A current medication list.
2. Co-Pays and Deductibles
If your health insurance requires a co-payment or you have not met your deductible, this will be required at the time of your visit. We accept all major credit cards, cash or check. Our billing staff will discuss your insurance benefits at the initial appointment.
3. Worker's Compensation Patients
If your claim will be filed under Worker’s Compensation, you must provide us with the following information:
- Complete name, address and phone number for your employer
- Complete name, address and phone number for your Worker's Compensation carrier
- Claim Number
- Adjusters name and contact information
4. Patient's Who Are Minors
If a patient is a minor (18 years of age or younger), a parent or legal guardian must accompany the patient to their initial appointment, or the patient must have a written consent from a parent or legal guardian in order to be seen / treated by a therapist.
5. If You Have No Insurance
If you have no insurance, our billing staff will discuss with you a set fee for each visit which must be paid at the time of service. This will be discussed with you prior to your first appointment.
6. Attorney Cases
Attorney cases must be disclosed prior to scheduling an appointment.
7. Patients with Home Health / Hospice
If you are receiving home health or hospice services, you must disclose this to our office as we may be unable to see you in outpatient therapy as it may not be covered. Please notify our staff prior to your first appointment.